Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424323
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224216
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309638
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169219
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61166

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 advanced menu
#1
I want to learn to mod my BIOS but literally don't know anything about doing it (I am good with computers). is there a good how-to guide or is someone willing to "hold my hand" through it?

Any HELP is appreciated!

Thanks
-NathanJ
find
quote
#2
Hi everyone,

Can someone please unlock my bios ?
Here is the screen shot of my bios
[Image: 1348508172-img-4182-1.jpg]

For the bios, i didn't find it. Do you know how can i extract it from my MB ?

Thank's a lot !!!
find
quote
#3
Hi all,
I need an unlocked bios, for disable turbo boost and modify fan speed.
bios link: http://2oyan5.1fichier.com/
Thank.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#4
Hi,
I want to overclock to my laptop so I need advance tab I guess. I was doing it in advance tab in my old destop so I hope it is in the same tab.
Make/Model: Lenovo G780
BIOS: InsydeH2O v3.7
BIOS Version : 5ECN96WW(V9.01)
Motherboard Name : Lenovo 20138
OS : Windows 8 64 bit Single Language

BIOS from Lenovo's website : http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn96ww.exe

BIOS Image that I took via Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 : http://ul.to/zwjf9faj

BIOS Screenshot was too big to attach. Here is ss : http://ul.to/imcb2s8u

Thanks for time and if you will take your time to do it, I will be glad.
find
quote
#5
Need to bump it.
Therefore while roaming in the forum I saw a Intel Tool for Eeprom programming for backup and I used this to backup.
Here my backup file if Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 is not enough for modding: http://rghost.net/52524978
find
quote
#6
Hello!
I have Lenovo G780, Model 20138, Bios 5ECN96WW(V9.01). And I have a problems with overheat in games. As I know if underwolt CPU, it's will be colder.
Can you please do something with this? Maybe, it's possible to open this feature in bios?
Bios Backup with NEW_BACKUP_FPTs.exe - http://rghost.ru/57383106
And can you give me instructions on how I can do it.
find
quote
#7
Hello Da Vinci, I came across a few posts that you made to the following thread 

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...91?page=35


If you can spare a few moments and do not mind helping me out, I would like to have my whitelist removed and hidden menus unlocked if possible. 

Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B9...5CB%211989

I would be more than happy to compensate you for your time. 

Please let me know if there's any additional info you require, for example, if you want me to extract my BIOS with another tool and re-upload.

Thanks in advance for your help
find
quote
#8
Hello, hafizf86!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!
find
quote
#9
(05-15-2016, 02:21 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
This tool shows us what is bios chip presented in your laptop.
After that i can say more about programmer.

Hi, so I did it and there is my results:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/rhxn8s
find
quote
#10
You have not run that tool as Admin!Please run it as Admin again!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)