Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I tried this Bios and I still get the error, is there something I'm missing? X220 4286-CTO 8DET76WW (1.46)
I did the white list only version. If it was successfully install would there be any way to tell other then not getting an 1802 Error?
I was trying to use the same card that was in the machine just from a different manufacturer Intel N6205, I also tried a N6230 with no luck. Multiple 1802 errors.

Regards
find
No need to whitelist, I just saw post up for 1.46 bios.

Attached Files
.rar   outimage.rar (Size: 4.97 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
With my X220 previously on official Bios 1.46, I always receive the error

"Verifying BIOS Fail! Reflashing" Confused

when flashing ** Lenovo X220 v1.46 Modified Bios (full-blown) ** under Windows 7.

Computer not bricked, modified bios seems to work, but there must be some binary mismatch...

Any ideas what might be the reason, and what is not working ?
find
I got the same message several times and I started the search to find the solution with another computer but when I come back to the x220
the process finished and I can not find whether the process completed successfully.
I started with Lenovo v1.46 and currently it is showing the same version number, but I can see the Advanced tab.
I do not remember Lenovo v1.46 had a Advanced tab?
How can I check the update process has completed well or not?
find
(03-14-2019, 01:29 AM)Mako Yoshi Wrote: I got the same message several times and I started the search to find the solution with another computer but when I come back to the x220
the process finished and I can not find whether the process completed successfully.
I started with Lenovo v1.46 and currently it is showing the same version number, but I can see the Advanced tab.

Any fix available ?
find
(03-22-2019, 08:20 AM)andre117 Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 01:29 AM)Mako Yoshi Wrote: I got the same message several times and I started the search to find the solution with another computer but when I come back to the x220

Any fix available ?

I am in the same situation, waiting for a fix...
find