Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223792
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119099
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

Bios Unlock Request DV9200 CTO
#1
Hi, I would like to have a unlocked bios for my HP DV9200CTO
I would like everything that is possible to be unlocked so I can tweak more settings.
(I have no Idea what is possible, but any hidden menus or related memory, cpu, gpu, sata, & power tweaks would be great)

Main thing I would to be able to do have the sata controller unlocked.
Mobile Versions of the ICH7 controller has a cap of 1.5GB/S vs. the desktop version is capable of 3.0GB/S

Current bios being used is f.16
CLICK HERE for the F.16 bios

There are many newer bios revisions available from hp for my model, but I have no idea of the differences or benefits. HP isn't much help, lol.
CLICK HERE for the Bios Revisions List

Thanks In Advance
Zephyr


Info if needed...........
- the Model is DV9200 CTO
- the P/N is ez345av
- Intel Core 2 Duo T5600 CPU
- 2GB DDR2 667mhz ram
- Nvidia go 7600 GPU with 256mb Dedicated Ram
- Samsung 830 128gb SSD in Drive Bay 1
- Samsung M8 750gb HDD in Drive Bay 2
- 945PM Intel Chip-set, ICH7-M/U South-bridge on a Quanta 30BD Mobo






find
quote
#2
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

find
quote
#3
I fixed the link to make them more visible, I had them working, but realized they where not very visible.

Thanks
find
quote
#4
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
Here is your unlocked bios :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?y9b72v2hdoisn1z

try it and i`m waiting your reply .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#6
(01-27-2012, 10:42 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Here is your unlocked bios :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?y9b72v2hdoisn1z

try it and i`m waiting your reply .

thanks for the modded bios, I will flash it over the weekend & let you know how it goes.

Thanks
find
quote
#7
Thank you , i will wait your response Smile


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#8
I tested the bios, It flashed without any problem, Ive been running it since Sunday and haven't had any problems.
The Sata speeds still didn't improve, however the more I research I find that its a Hardware limitation most likely. O well, my Samsung 830 SSD will be moved to a different computer.

I like the ability to tweak the cooling profiles best.

Thanks for the Bios mod. I really appreciate your work.
Zephyr

(01-30-2012, 12:29 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Thank you , i will wait your response Smile

find
quote
#9
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)