Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] ACER V7-482PG-6662 - BIOS Advanced Menu
#1
Manufacturer:
Acer

Model:
V7-482PG

Model Link:
http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/mode....MB5AA.003

BIOS Version and Date:
2.25 - February 7, 2014

BIOS Download Link:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_4

Reason:
To gain access to advanced menu

Thank you!
find
quote
#2
To the top!
find
quote
#3
(02-09-2014, 11:25 PM)berniebennybernard Wrote: Manufacturer:
Acer

Model:
V7-482PG

Model Link:
http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/mode....MB5AA.003

BIOS Version and Date:
2.25 - February 7, 2014

BIOS Download Link:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_4

Reason:
To gain access to advanced menu

Thank you!

Bios mod: Aspire_V7-482PG_ZRQ_225_Adv
https://app.box.com/s/t4fonf8t41l79onfg5fr
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#4
(02-24-2014, 07:07 AM)sovem Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 11:25 PM)berniebennybernard Wrote: Manufacturer:
Acer

Model:
V7-482PG

Model Link:
http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/mode....MB5AA.003

BIOS Version and Date:
2.25 - February 7, 2014

BIOS Download Link:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_4

Reason:
To gain access to advanced menu

Thank you!

Bios mod: Aspire_V7-482PG_ZRQ_225_Adv
https://app.box.com/s/t4fonf8t41l79onfg5fr
Look README to update. Please post results.

Generalized ! wow Super
Tanks

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Thank you kindly.

I did all that was stated in the instructions (FN/ESC and power) and now my laptop boots up to a black screen with the power LED blinking. The fans do not turn on initially only when the laptop starts to get hot nor do I know if the USB drive LED is flashing since mine doesn't have one.

After about ten minutes, I turned off the laptop but nothing happened.

Thank you again.
find
quote
#6
(02-24-2014, 02:41 PM)berniebennybernard Wrote: Thank you kindly.

I did all that was stated in the instructions (FN/ESC and power) and now my laptop boots up to a black screen with the power LED blinking. The fans do not turn on initially only when the laptop starts to get hot nor do I know if the USB drive LED is flashing since mine doesn't have one.

After about ten minutes, I turned off the laptop but nothing happened.

Thank you again.

Ok don't worry I will see what's happen !
Let me look inside the posted file and We will try a Recovery with original bios.
regards

(02-24-2014, 02:41 PM)berniebennybernard Wrote: Thank you kindly.

I did all that was stated in the instructions (FN/ESC and power) and now my laptop boots up to a black screen with the power LED blinking. The fans do not turn on initially only when the laptop starts to get hot nor do I know if the USB drive LED is flashing since mine doesn't have one.

After about ten minutes, I turned off the laptop but nothing happened.

Thank you again.

Ok don't worry I will see what's happen !
Let me look inside the posted file and We will try a Recovery with original bios.

Download this one :
http://rghost.net/52647441

Use USB prep to clone USB image file on your USB stick and try the Recovery in the same manner as before :

1. Plug the USB stick into your bricked laptop.

2. Press the FN and ESC keys together and keep on pressing during the next two steps.

3. Reinsert the power cable and then press the power button.

4. When the fan starts up the USB stick will flash for a second or so showing it is being read.

5. It will reboot normal.


Let me know ! I am waiting
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
I'm really interested in this bios too!
find
quote
#8
(02-24-2014, 04:03 PM)junky77 Wrote: I'm really interested in this bios too!

Ok but We have to help this friend before to understand what's happen, may be
He didn't flashed before original and then modded or He have set a Supervisor in bios.
Better wait him for the answers.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
I know, just wanted to let you know. It is rather a popular laptop and I link to your solution when you'll decide it is completed. I'm also waiting for the Dell 3540 bios unlocking in other thread

thanks in advance!
find
quote
#10
(02-24-2014, 04:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(02-24-2014, 04:03 PM)junky77 Wrote: I'm really interested in this bios too!

Ok but We have to help this friend before to understand what's happen, may be
He didn't flashed before original and then modded or He have set a Supervisor in bios.
Better wait him for the answers.
regards

Hi,

I tried the new one that you linked and it didn't work. Same results. Flashing power LED, fan turning on after a while, but nothing changing.

I'm at my girlfriend's right now so I'm limited to a generic USB stick. I will try at home with my Patriot branded ones and reply again. I can't tell if it's working because her USB drive doesn't have LED to indicate activity.

Does it matter if my BIOS is in legacy or UEFI? I have disabled supervisor password as well, and I'm running v2.24 original BIOS from Acer. The only thing that I can think of is that it's either an incompatible USB drive or that the reason it's not flashing is because I switched the original HDD with an ADATA SSD via cloning, and I deleted the recovery partitions (but I backed them up via Windows 8 Recovery Tool).

Is there another way to flash the BIOS instead of via USBImage? Perhaps something like the original Insyde tool?

Also, BDMaster, thank you for the help.

But I hope you did not misunderstand me.

My laptop is fine, it is not bricked.

I tried to flash what sovem uploaded, but it didn't work. When I pressed FN+ESC and turned on the computer, I got a black screen with blinking power LED. I rebooted the computer, but the new BIOS was not flashed.

Now I realize why you told me to flash original BIOS.

Oh, also. I am trying to flash modded V2.25 BIOS. Do I need to update to V2.25 first?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)