Lets go to the work.
1) The flash was clear and fast, no problems.
2) The memory timings works so well, but I dont know why the memory itself doesnt works as you wish. I set it to 400 (its a original 2Gb DDr2 400 5-5-5-15-20) and it only works at 333 or 312Mhz, besides now its working faster with timings 4-4-4-10-14... I changed the 333-400-533 option to auto, limit and manual and still not working.
3) The VGA clock is working like charm, I used the Radeon originally 500Mhz some days with 600Mhz clock with no problem, but it heated up a lot the netbook (especially here in hot sunny Brazil), so I changed it back to a safer 550Mhz and still this way.
4) There is some way to unlock more powerful settings, like these really important you did?
5) CAUTION with memory timings, the 1201T netbook hasn´t a RESET button, so if you go way too far the netbook won´t turn it on. You will need to disassemble the lower part, remove 6 philips screws, open it, remove the battery bios and jumper it to close circuit, then it will start up again...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS, ANTINOMY!