Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224929
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119216
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309848
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6396
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
Not too worried about overclocking right now but more about finding option to UEFI boot with GPT system on Nettle 2. Will any of your Bios flashes enable it on a Nettle 2 board? My specs are in a previous post above, I would like to access all of my new 3TB boot drive.

"Necessity isn't the Mother of Invention, The Science Fiction writer is" (Footfall-Larry Niven) Someone reads a book and says I can make that work, now we have cell phones and laptops and other things from books and movies years before they were invented. The first cell phone was designed by a tech on the beach after watching an ep of Star Trek.
find
quote
After flashing bios I tried to upgrade to this CPU: AMD PHENOM X 4 2.2 GHZ 9550 QUAD CORE Processor, HD9550WCJ4BGH, SOCKET AM2+
It will not post. Am I missing something that explains why this CPU will not work or should this CPU work?
find
quote
So I'm on an am board. From what I can make of this I can run pretty much any am2 and am2+ processor but no am3.

So I've seen people have been able to run the 250 on the hm. With it being similar is it possible to run the athlon II X2 280 on the am? I currently have a 5200+ athlon windsor but would like more.
find
quote
Hi there, happy to see the 3ad still alive.

A friend has the MCP61PM-HM 1.0A (Nettle, not 2 nor 3) with 5.07 BIOS on his 6055.it Pavilion, but when I try - even with official HP update (sp37530) - the flash tool says "it's not award bios".

I have tried many flash tools (Uniflash Uniflash 2.0b05, awdflash 8.96 and Phlash16 1.6.5.4) without success: any suggestion ?

EDIT: OK, I didn't get that's an AMI bios. Now tried with amiflash 8.95 but says that it's write protected...

Forward Agency NPO

In progress we (always) trust.
find
quote
OK, I didn't get that the Nettle is not the same as Nettle2... then now the machine won't boot anymore.

So I reflashed the chip (with 5.27 original bios) with another MB but won't boot anyway.

Any suggestion ?

Forward Agency NPO

In progress we (always) trust.
find
quote
After many searches I found that the Asrock ALiveNF6G-VSTA seems to be identical (exactly same chips for every device) to the Nettle1:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/ALiveNF6G-VSTA/

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00906137

So i'll try with 2.20 this bios to revive the Nettle -> http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/ALiveNF6G-VSTA/index.it.asp?cat=Download&os=BIOS

Stay tuned.

Forward Agency NPO

In progress we (always) trust.
find
quote
Hi, i need the latest stable version of the bios, i don't want loose another motherboard
find
quote
When I had typed 'awdflash M613Z_19.BIN /py /sn /cc / cd /cp /wb /r' have this message: Source File Not Found!
find
quote
I've got a problem: yesterday the motherboard worked well, but today the motherboard start with the fan and the disk, but i've got a black screen and not beep. I've got the ABIT bios, i need help.
Someone got the original hp 5.27 bios?
Plot twist: solved the problem, but i want the original bios
find
quote
Can i have the work for solving the fan speed issue please.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)