Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

HP Pro 3300 & 3400 (H61): Upgrade to Ivy Bridge
#61
lextardj 
.zip   foxconn_2abf_dump_3_20.zip (Size: 3.4 MB / Downloads: 282)
IMPORTANT!
After filling the BIOS, do not RESET the settings to Default. After resetting, it loses bootable devices!
find
quote
#62
Hello, I am using an HP Pro 3300 MT with 7.16A bios and Xeon E3-1225 cpu which is not in the supported cpu list. Upon boot the "unsupported cpu" message appears, I can boot fine if I press F1, otherwise the pc shuts off. Is there a mod that can help me booting without the need of pressing F1?
find
quote
#63
dom93
Can you flash modded BIOS for this system?
find
quote
#64
do I need a programmer? I don't have any, and system is stock now. Is there a non-hardware way to flash modded bios?
find
quote
#65
(02-11-2020, 01:58 PM)dom93 Wrote: Is there a non-hardware way to flash modded bios?
I don't know. CptnIX already tried but without success. So my mod was deleted as useless.
find
quote
#66
I could try on my system if needed. The modded file is universal or should be specific for the xeon?
find
quote
#67
I will not do anything (again) without a your prove of successful flashing modded BIOS.
find
quote
#68
Where can I find a modded bios to try?
find
quote
#69
(02-11-2020, 11:06 AM)Enzofer Wrote: lextardj 
IMPORTANT!
After filling the BIOS, do not RESET the settings to Default. After resetting, it loses bootable devices!

Thank you!
It worked! I can boot from the HDD now and enter the BIOS!
Should I NEVER reset to factory?
find
quote
#70
I used a raspberry PI with SOIC-8 clip connected to GPIO to flash the BIOS and it worked very well at the first try.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)