Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Abit KN9 Ultra AM3 support Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
original one, i had sparechips and modded ones didn't work for me.
Which orginal BIOS did you use exactly and were there no problems at all?
Bios mod for abit kn9s compatible with am2+ processors exist?

Mostly bios here are for am3. Wonderful job, and sorry for my poor english.

Thanks in advance.
am3 includes am2+... greetz and good luck!
I know.

But bios mod for am2+ should be easier. And I have a am2+ processor i would like to try with abit kn9s.
Well, I would tell you to try and flash the ASUS-BIOS Teurastaja used and would like to hear the results, if I knew exactly whisch he did use and if there were really no problems at all. From wahtat he said it seems to be the latest M2N-SLI Deluxe (for your board, M2N-E would be sufficient or even better), which ist 5002 BETA or something.

The Wiz tried to mod BIOSes from these ASUS-Boards for our Abit, because when using them we had problems withe the peripherals and the sensors. But it seems Teurastaja has found an original ASUS-BIOS that works without problems on his board an I would very much like to know which.

I would also like to hear ThWiz' oppinion on the matter.
(01-31-2011, 05:56 AM)Tigerfox Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I would tell you to try and flash the ASUS-BIOS Teurastaja used and would like to hear the results, if I knew exactly whisch he did use and if there were really no problems at all. From wahtat he said it seems to be the latest M2N-SLI Deluxe (for your board, M2N-E would be sufficient or even better), which ist 5002 BETA or something.

The Wiz tried to mod BIOSes from these ASUS-Boards for our Abit, because when using them we had problems withe the peripherals and the sensors. But it seems Teurastaja has found an original ASUS-BIOS that works without problems on his board an I would very much like to know which.

I would also like to hear ThWiz' oppinion on the matter.
This one worked for me.
Well, that one is modded and the first I tested and had said problems with, too.
Hey guys,

We know the ASUS i sent boots with the new CPUs, but I too though the peripherals were still an issue. Anyways, I have made significant progress with the CPU upgrade proccess today. I may re-visit another mod for this soon with the new information we found during our research this week.

TheWiz
Hi. Can i use beta KN9 Ultra bios in my KN9 board?
Anybody know something about KN9 AM2+/3 beta bios?
Cant find any issue in google ;/

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17