Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-22-2018, 09:08 AM)da4rul Wrote: [ -> ]hai Dudu2002, need your help to remove whitelist. this my rom file
Hi
insufficient information
Check your PM
Already Sent the file
Hi!

I just bought 7260NGW wireless adapter for my Lenovo y50-70
The new one has identical name and FCC ID, but I still couldn't boot, because of a whitelist
So I guess I have to remove wifi card whitelist from the bios
Which tool should I use to create a dump, so I could post it here?

Also, Could you advise me what should I look for next time to make sure that new card won't need whitelist removal?
And I checked what a recovery name for my bios and phoenixtool273 showed me "ZIVY2.bi?" so is it just "ZIVY2.bi" or is it unknown character in the end?
(11-23-2018, 11:27 AM)diwersan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I just bought  7260NGW wireless adapter for my Lenovo y50-70
The new one has identical name and FCC ID, but I still couldn't boot, because of a whitelist
So I guess I have to remove wifi card whitelist from the bios
Which tool should I use to create a dump, so I could post it here?
Hi
make bios dump
Check your PM
Hi guys,

I read there is help in removing the WLAN BIOS whitelist from the system.

I am trying to install a new Intel WLAN module but I am receiving "Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in." on startup.

My rom is: https://we.tl/t-u97Q46JEQt

Can someone help?

Thanks a lot.
(12-08-2018, 07:18 PM)eyeweiss Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I read there is help in removing the WLAN BIOS whitelist from the system.

I am trying to install a new Intel WLAN module but I am receiving "Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in." on startup.

Can someone help?

Thanks a lot.
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
Trying to get the Whitelist removed on this Y50-70 to install a new wireless adapter.  Help appreciated!
(12-14-2018, 09:16 PM)AstroCEO Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to get the Whitelist removed on this Y50-70 to install a new wireless adapter.  Help appreciated!
Hi
need your bios dump
Check your PM
Hi, i want to Mod my Bios but don't know how I create a Dump.

Can anyone help me please?
(12-31-2018, 05:09 AM)Sorrels Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i want to Mod my Bios but don't know how I create a Dump.

Can anyone help me please?
Hi
Make your bios dump
Check your PM