Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-20-2023, 02:03 PM)Pippone Wrote: [ -> ]Please help me unlock advanced menu and remove whitelist

BIOSVersion
9ECN43WW(V3.03)

LenovoY50-70
I want to install the AX210 WiFi 6E wireless card
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hi,

Need wifi whitelist for my lenovo y50-70, attaching Bios dump, if need any other info, please let me know
(01-14-2024, 12:07 PM)rolandzaira Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Need wifi whitelist for my lenovo y50-70, attaching Bios dump, if need any other info, please let me know
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
Hi, I purchased a new wifi module to upgrade the wifi of my Y50-70 laptop but the BIOS whitelist doesn't allow me to do so.
I would dump my bios however I am unable to locate BACKUP_Tools19 so if someone could provide me with it I would happily dump and post my bios.
(03-14-2024, 07:18 AM)pintoj Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I purchased a new wifi module to upgrade the wifi of my Y50-70 laptop but the BIOS whitelist doesn't allow me to do so.
I would dump my bios however I am unable to locate BACKUP_Tools19 so if someone could provide me with it I would happily dump and post my bios.
Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pqgxk1