Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all
If i use v21 cracked bios will i lost warranty or when i reflash with original bios file over cracked whitelist will be restored ?

thanks
My BIOS came with 65CN90WW version (v90). Is it possible to downgrade the bios to v21 so I get the whitelist? I also think my bios is corrupt because wireless says 'Disabled by hardware switch' in linux and is off in windows.
Hi does anyone have successfully managed to remove the whitelist of ideapad u410 and replacing the wificard. ?

If you have can you please post an extensive step by step instruction and with all needed files. And if flashing the bios is needed also a step by step with files. Please give average computer users like me also a chance to accomplish this process. I don't know why lenovo had to remove the files looks like they just want you to buy another Lenovo. Well that is not an option for me and for many others. I also already bought a Centrino Advanced-N 6230. Can someone help me out please? I would really appreciate it many tanks.
(02-09-2013, 04:11 PM)matejkramny Wrote: [ -> ]My BIOS came with 65CN90WW version (v90). Is it possible to downgrade the bios to v21 so I get the whitelist? I also think my bios is corrupt because wireless says 'Disabled by hardware switch' in linux and is off in windows.

Is it possible to upload a dump file of your bios ?
Hey Guys,

do you already have a solution to the wifi card whitelist problem for current bios version 65cn21ww?

Cheers
Hi guys,

I have a Lenovo U310. I downloaded that modified BIOS and the environment.dll file, but I can't find the Winflash utility on Lenovo's website so I can't proceed with flashing the BIOS.

Please advise.

I have an Atheros wifi card that my U310 didn't accept when I tried to install it, it says that unauthorized stuff...

How can I flash the BIOS with the Lenovo WinFlash utility when it doesn't accept BIOS files of the format .wph?
It accepts other images which don't help...
I'd like that too. I tried flashing the version 13 non-whitelist modified bios and it fails ("flash bios is not compatible with this product"), so maybe it's because I already have version 21 of the bios.
Hi Yonathan,

Please use the BIOS backup tool to get the BIOS image in its native format. The installer link doesn't want to unpack easily.

BIOS Dump Tool: http://www.bios-mods.com/dropbox/TheWiz/...itV2.0.rar

TheWiz
guys, do search on the forum to find the topic. this was already modified.
Hey,

im currently trying to unlock my u410 bios (version 89)
but i cant figure out how to dump my current bios.
i tried winphlash, sctflash, winflash but nothing worked out for me...
downgrade isn't possible. any advices? Undecided
if i succeed ill post my way here.

thanks for your help