Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-06-2013, 04:50 AM)sovem Wrote: [ -> ]Bios mod (for your PC only): Ideapad_U410_65CN90WW_BACKUP_NWL_ShoGUN
http://rghost.net/47245784
Look README to update. Please post results.
For some reason I cannot boot to DOS for using that flasher. Maybe that's because of 12 Gigs of RAM on my laptop, but MS-DOS loading just hangs with black screen. Too bad Sad
i put the bios and now bricked,password for bios?

Ideapad_U410_65CN90WW_BACKUP_NWL_ShoGUN

this is bios
(07-06-2013, 12:15 PM)ShoGUN Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I cannot boot to DOS for using that flasher. Maybe that's because of 12 Gigs of RAM on my laptop, but MS-DOS loading just hangs with black screen. Too bad Sad

Please, update from PURE DOS with USB-bootable only! Not from MS-DOS.

(07-06-2013, 02:32 PM)cervanillo Wrote: [ -> ]i put the bios and now bricked,password for bios?

Ideapad_U410_65CN90WW_BACKUP_NWL_ShoGUN

this is bios

This bios mod for ShoGUNs PC only, not for your PC. Cool
(This mod from backup bios)
(01-11-2013, 08:06 AM)svl7 Wrote: [ -> ]Whitelist removed. http://goo.gl/zUguQ
Save archive with ctrl+s, flash with the included app.

Hello, I'm new to this forum and to bios flashing, but I have tried this. When I tried flashing using WinFlash32, my computer gave the following error code:
"Only secured capsule is allowed on a SecureFlash system! Status = 1)"

I have bought a centrino advanced N6235 and I really hope to get it working. My current wifi connection is absolutely terrible, I get about 6MB (~800kb/s) download speed at close range, 2 floors up, its maybe 400kb (~50kb/s) with frequent disconnects, whereas other laptops in my home all get 30MB, even at the top floor.

Does someone know what to do? I'm an absolute noob at this, but I hoped someone in this thread is able to help me. Keep in mind, when trying to help me, you have to act like I'm a toddler, my knowledge is basically zero, so what seems obvious and naturally to many here may be unclear to me.
(07-06-2013, 06:35 PM)Diederik Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm new to this forum and to bios flashing, but I have tried this. When I tried flashing using WinFlash32, my computer gave the following error code:

I have bought a centrino advanced N6235 and I really hope to get it working. My current wifi connection is absolutely terrible, I get about 6MB (~800kb/s) download speed at close range, 2 floors up, its maybe 400kb (~50kb/s) with frequent disconnects, whereas other laptops in my home all get 30MB, even at the top floor.

Does someone know what to do? I'm an absolute noob at this, but I hoped someone in this thread is able to help me. Keep in mind, when trying to help me, you have to act like I'm a toddler, my knowledge is basically zero, so what seems obvious and naturally to many here may be unclear to me.

Sorry, bad Eng.
What version of your current bios?
(07-06-2013, 05:29 PM)sovem Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2013, 12:15 PM)ShoGUN Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I cannot boot to DOS for using that flasher. Maybe that's because of 12 Gigs of RAM on my laptop, but MS-DOS loading just hangs with black screen. Too bad Sad

Please, update from PURE DOS with USB-bootable only! Not from MS-DOS.

After some time I've understood what I had done wrong Smile I've flashed my BIOS from pure DOS and everything worked like a charm, thanks Smile
(07-06-2013, 10:44 PM)ShoGUN Wrote: [ -> ]After some time I've understood what I had done wrong Smile I've flashed my BIOS from pure DOS and everything worked like a charm, thanks Smile

Welcome. Thanks for feedback.
Shy
(07-06-2013, 07:22 PM)sovem Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2013, 06:35 PM)Diederik Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm new to this forum and to bios flashing, but I have tried this. When I tried flashing using WinFlash32, my computer gave the following error code:

Sorry, bad Eng.
What version of your current bios?

My current bios version is 65CN89WW
(07-07-2013, 03:20 AM)Diederik Wrote: [ -> ]My current bios version is 65CN89WW
So you can not flash version 65CN13WW.
OK, look here and backup bios for mod: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...eapad-U410
(07-07-2013, 04:03 AM)sovem Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2013, 03:20 AM)Diederik Wrote: [ -> ]My current bios version is 65CN89WW
So you can not flash version 65CN13WW.
OK, look here and backup bios for mod: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...eapad-U410

These people have bios versions 65CN90WW and 65CN93WW, can I use their bios mods? If so, how exactly do I do it? I'm a noob and I need step by step instructions to get the mob done, could you please help me?