Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the mobo definitely still can be revived.
because randomly,the bios shows up on screen,but after that its back to square one
U sure your VGA is sound?
yup it is
the mobo is definitely unrecoverable thru boot block.changed to a pci-e vga card to boot and still same problem
We will be getting ready to do Chip reprogramming services soon, so we can reprogram your chip for you (I might do it free jsut for you Big Grin). Ship the chip, we flash, u get it, put it back in, and you're all set.
TheWiz
(02-14-2010, 09:51 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]We will be getting ready to do Chip reprogramming services soon, so we can reprogram your chip for you (I might do it free jsut for you Big Grin). Ship the chip, we flash, u get it, put it back in, and you're all set.
TheWiz
im getting a spare one from gabe Smile
He is the best Big Grin

TheWiz
yup he is,but guess it will take him quite some time
GREAT NEWS! Please read the latest blog post, we have succesfully used an abit retail BIOS to unlock all OC options and voltage, and there is complete support for Phenom. I will release more info as test results come in.

Thanks!
TheWiz
(03-03-2010, 07:39 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT NEWS! Please read the latest blog post, we have succesfully used an abit retail BIOS to unlock all OC options and voltage, and there is complete support for Phenom. I will release more info as test results come in.

Thanks!
TheWiz

Hey guys new here, wondering if theres an update to this yet, or possibly a download. I'm currently running the modded 5.16, I tried the 5.27 but the cpu freqs would not change. also will this newer bios you have fix the file corruption/screwy menu under power managment?