Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-18-2010, 07:54 PM)Abayarde Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys, I followed this steps to the point to flash and saved the original .bin file. Afterrebooting, nothing works, fans are on but no HDD light or Power light and mobo wont post. Help please???

I am sorry you are trouble with the flash Sad

Which bios did you flash it with and Which motherboard did you flash?

Nick
I've got everything from the front page and followed instructions. Is there a way to reverse it or am I looking at a new mobo? Thanks!
awdflash M613Z_19.BIN /py /sn /cc / cd /cp /wb /r
mobo HP MCP61PM-HM Nettle 3
(04-18-2010, 08:22 PM)Abayarde Wrote: [ -> ]I've got everything from the front page and followed instructions. Is there a way to reverse it or am I looking at a new mobo? Thanks!
awdflash M613Z_19.BIN /py /sn /cc / cd /cp /wb /r
mobo HP MCP61PM-HM Nettle 3

do you have access to a floppy drive? this following link may work with a usb drive, thou not sure. Have you cleared the cmos? Are you usiing on board video?

Here is a link that may get you back up
http://www.birdjanitor.com/bootblock.html

Nick
Yes I cleared cmos, removed batt. unplugged for @15 min
Tried Banana19 suggestions with a floppy but nothing the board not even post.
Using PCI Express video card
[censored], I made a post about this on the nettle3. If you read the previous posts from Tango and me on the correct thread, you would see we already discovered that this bios is NOT compatible on the nettle3. In order to fix this, head over to the chip reprogramming page, pull the DIP-8 chip out of your mobo, and we can see if its fixable. You live in the US?

TheWiz
Yes, Lehigh Acres, Florida
You are absolutely right, I don't know why I even attempt to do this ,is all over the forum nettle2, I must be blind, or too excited to overlook that. How idiotic I feel know, should have left it alone. Now I will need a new mobo. Sorry for the trouble. Like they say when everything fails read the instructions(first).
I am havin amd sempron 140 processor (socket am3) ? will it run over the same after the mod...
Abayarde, we can fix your board for 15$. Just read the chip reprogramming page.

TheWiz
Kindly reply abt the compatability of Semrpon 140 with the nettle 2 bios mods ?
(04-19-2010, 11:16 PM)itz.lyf Wrote: [ -> ]Kindly reply abt the compatability of Semrpon 140 with the nettle 2 bios mods ?

it would probably be able to run it.. but this motherboard will not be able to unlock the disabled core.

Nick