Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-20-2010, 01:16 AM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2010, 11:16 PM)itz.lyf Wrote: [ -> ]Kindly reply abt the compatability of Semrpon 140 with the nettle 2 bios mods ?

it would probably be able to run it.. but this motherboard will not be able to unlock the disabled core.

Nick

i tried to put up the processor, ibut there is not any display over the screen, keyboard is also nt geting lightiong up ?

I really need to put up the processor run, kindly help me in this concern.

Regards,
Kamal P
(04-20-2010, 04:54 AM)itz.lyf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2010, 01:16 AM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2010, 11:16 PM)itz.lyf Wrote: [ -> ]Kindly reply abt the compatability of Semrpon 140 with the nettle 2 bios mods ?

it would probably be able to run it.. but this motherboard will not be able to unlock the disabled core.

Nick

i tried to put up the processor, ibut there is not any display over the screen, keyboard is also nt geting lightiong up ?

I really need to put up the processor run, kindly help me in this concern.

Regards,
Kamal P

does the motherboard work on the original processor?

didi you clear the cmos?

Nick
If you test the above and it is still the case, please verify whether you are using the ABIT mod or the BIOSTAR. If you have done the above, try the other retail BIOS. If neither work (which they definitely should) then I will throw in the latet CPU updates.

TheWiz
It work for ECS MCP61PM-HM (Nettle)?
Hasn't been written in stone, but I'm pretty sure the nettle and nettle2 used the same orginal bios, so this should work just fine. (Not 100% sure, but banana19 should be able to confirm this)

TheWiz
(04-21-2010, 07:25 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hasn't been written in stone, but I'm pretty sure the nettle and nettle2 used the same orginal bios, so this should work just fine. (Not 100% sure, but banana19 should be able to confirm this)

TheWiz

eh, oh sorry wasnt paying attention Tongue why arnt you in Germany?

Im going to say... No.... Just because the Nettle is basically a Nettle3 NOT a Nettle2

Nick
Wowa, can you show me how that works out? I thought the nettle was the original 1.0 of the nettle2, and that it was i olderCOMPAQ/HP systems, then the nettle3 claimed phenom I support with rev 2.2. My understanding (please correct me)

Nettle=1.0
Nettle2= 1.08
Nettle3= 2.2

Why I am I stuch here not touring Europe, well that unfortunate volcano cancelled my flight, so I won't be leaving for quite a while Sad

TheWiz
(04-21-2010, 09:26 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Wowa, can you show me how that works out? I thought the nettle was the original 1.0 of the nettle2, and that it was i olderCOMPAQ/HP systems, then the nettle3 claimed phenom I support with rev 2.2. My understanding (please correct me)

Nettle=1.0
Nettle2= 1.08
Nettle3= 2.2

Why I am I stuch here not touring Europe, well that unfortunate volcano cancelled my flight, so I won't be leaving for quite a while Sad

TheWiz

nettle has 4 sata ports and 4 ram slots. Looks like a nettle3 more then a nettle2. I would not want to recommend a flash to someone without one to test.

Nick
The nettle2 also has 4 Ram slots and 4 sata ports?

Ill have to download some pics l8r.

Chris
(04-17-2010, 09:03 PM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure which version you flashed. does it have the bios mod splash screen at start up? yes its normal to reinstal drivers at first boot.

Nick

The version of my mobo is ECS mcp61pm-hm rev 1.0a (Nettle 1) and i flahsed it using the Nettle 2 BIOS, it doesn't have the splash at startup.
(04-22-2010, 04:53 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]The nettle2 also has 4 Ram slots and 4 sata ports?

Ill have to download some pics l8r.

Chris

Indeed, and support up to 8gigs of ddr800 ram Big Grin