Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I await for a swift reply !
m still waiting friendz.........
Sorry for the delay, it has been a VERY bust month especially without my other admin. Anyways, I need a refresh on this project. I just got a hold of AGESA 3.7.0 recently, so I will try integrating the microcode and AGESA into both the ABIT and biostar for you to test soon.

TheWiz (Thanks for your patience)
No problem... May is a hard month also!!! Wink I tried nearly all the proc I did last time with the former Abit-BIOS and it works gr8!! So I'm now looking forward for the biostar-one to do the same, even overclocking... Wink
CYA
(05-12-2010, 01:21 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]No problem... May is a hard month also!!! Wink I tried nearly all the proc I did last time with the former Abit-BIOS and it works gr8!! So I'm now looking forward for the biostar-one to do the same, even overclocking... Wink
CYA

You tried all the processors right ? So did AMD Sempron 140 / 2.7 GHz / AM3 Socket worked over it successfully ?
Well the Sempron 140 is a "variant" of the Phenom II chip press, so I believe the ABIT bios will suit you well until we can get a nice Biostar mod that works well.

TheWiz
I used the bios in undermentioned link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/M613Z_19.BIN

but still it didn't worked, I mean the bios modded successfully but couldn't support the Sempron 140 AM3 CPU
I did it with the procs I already did it with several months before and there was no sempron in this test... Sorry itzmekp! I'm now looking forward to get the essential abit microcode disassembled to check wether there is a hook for activating the logo things and maybe a wider range of processor variants. the biostar should work with the sempron I think, there is another processordetectionstring inside... Maybe! Smile Wish you luck testing it!
AM3 processors are supported in MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) with this BIOS then?
Greetings!Tongue
As long as they are 95W TDP or less, no BE editions or anything that drains power!!!

TheWiz